Role: SAP Test Manager Location: New York (Remote until covid)
- Should have 10+ years' experience in SAP functional testing in Implementation and upgrade of SAP ECC projects. SAP OTC, and SAP FICO Testing integration experience in SAP testing including 2-3 years in SAP S/4 HANA ( one of the above modules)
- Primary Skill: Finance operational processes knowledge and SAP OTC general ledger system and data understanding.
- Strong experience in Functional testing, System testing , System integration testing , regression testing
- Experience in test design and data preparation of E2E business process scenarios in an integrated landscape.
- Resource should have very good Agile methodology knowledge or experience
- Resource should have excellent communication skills and coordinate with project stakeholders
- Should have a very good understanding of master data, experience in different types of manual test like Unit Testing, Integration or SIT and UAT Testing.
- Experience in the middleware and interface testing preferable.
- Should be able to covert Functional specifications into test requirement and be able to come up High level scenarios and test cases for each of the transactions
- Should have hands on in test management tools like HP ALM and JIRA
- Must be able to drive testing for the project and able to manage customer stakeholders
- UAT Testing for SAP GL Integration. Roles will be focused on executing test scripts with activities such as running jobs in SAP, validating account postings, interacting with business partners for defect management and tracking results in the HP ALM (Application Life Cycle Management).
- Demonstrates that the developed system conforms to requirements as specified in the Functional Requirements Document.
- Serves as QA to make sure system results are based on the requirements provided.
- Expected Deliverables: Completed test scripts, Timely Status Updates, Understanding of application change impact summary
- Excellent communication skills and Stakeholder Management.