Our clientis looking to fill an ApplicationDeveloperrole for one of their teams in Quincy, MA.The ideal candidate that we're looking for would have experience with the design, develop, re-engineer, and unit test ETL/EDI components and other data interfaces. The job would also involve the support and maintenance of existing MDM (Master Data Management) ETL, and development and maintenance of new functionality.This would be a 1 year contract at their office in Quincy, MARequired Skills & Experience
- 6+ years demonstrated experience designing and developing software solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related experience.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in at least three of the following: ETL - CloverETL / CloverDX, IBM Inforsphere & Data Stage, PL/SQL and SQL Developer, or Data Quality Tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of application architecture and design best practices
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all parts of the organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of formal software development life cycle methodologies and of technical application tools in the workplace
- Ability to analyze software problems and issues to develop solutions
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team and develop relationships within the team and across the business
- Design Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) components as per business and functional requirements
- Develop, test and debug ETL components in accordance with business and architectural requirements.
- Design and Develop ETL code using the preferred ETL solution ? Integrate various agencies and partners into a central HUB.
- Initiate and conduct unit testing of ETL solutions and support system and performance testing as required.
- Collaboratively work with the Enterprise Architects to ensure that architecture principles are being met.
- Report Status's and Risks to respective team leader and present designs and code at walk-throughs
- Prepare technical documentation and provide support to testing teams
- Compensation: competitive pay based on experience
- Job Type: 10 month contract
- Location: onsite in Quincy, MA