Come Make the World With UsIt takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll DoAs aCATIA Best Practice CAD Designer,you'll be part of our Power Tools Group team located in Towson, MD. Specifically, you'll:
- Support Engineering Teams in their efficient creation of new products in CATIA/Windchill - mentoring, training, CAD planning, CAD Audits, etc
- Create component and assembly models to support the New Product Development teams as required
- Generate and support the usage of re-usable CAD assets - CATIA Master Geometry Models, PowerCopies and UDFs
- 2yr Degree in Engineering or CAD Design/Technology
- Strong parametric 3D CAD skills, preferably CATIA V5-6
- 5 years + product development experience preferable
- Solid understanding of GD&T methodology. Experience with CETOL 6 Sigma and EZtol software (or similar) would be a bonus
- Strong ability to mentor others - patient, works well with a diverse workforce
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.