- Competitive Base Salary!
- Strong Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Experience with a focus on:
- Designing and managing architectural projects
- 10+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Registration
- Experience in the design of HVAC, Plumbing, hydronic piping systems, central plants, building automation, medical gas, and fire protection systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with Revit
- Energy Modeling experience
- Engineer of Record experience for multi-family projects
- LEED AP accreditation
- Commissioning Certification
- Provide specification and design of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems for architectural projects within defined budgets
- Lead design teams on selected projects, serving as the client's main point of contact for the engineering team
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients