This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashley ElmAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:We offer a start up culture, combined with the strength and stability of a Fortune 100 company. Due to massive growth, we have an immediate need for Senior DevOps Engineer with a strong background in Powershell.We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. Our goal is to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. We will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service.If you are interested in learning more don't hesitate and apply today.Why join us?
- Competitive compensation!
- Excellent benefits to choose from including health, dental, and vision!
- 401k with company matching
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- Develops tools and implements processes to deploy internally developed applications.
- Manages private/public cloud deployments (VMware, F5, Azure, AWS).
- Works closely with development teams on architecture to accelerate delivery of our solutions.
- Creates and maintains a variety of production and test environments.
- Diagnoses highly complex system issues with multiple influencing factors.
- Automates the creation, maintenance and monitoring of a variety of production and test environments.
- Administers development tools including TFS, Jira, and ELK Stack.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Produces high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time.
- Delivers work products according to established deadlines.
- Estimates tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided.
- Ability to work collaboratively in small teams.
- Excels in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Accepts a wide variety of tasks and pitches in wherever needed.
- Constructively presents, discusses and debates alternatives.
- Takes shared ownership of products.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and a minimum of seven (7) + years' experience working in a similar field.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Preferred experience in: Windows Server Administration, Scripting/Automation (Powershell), Webserver Administration (IIS), Source Control Administration (Git & TFS), Issue Tracking Administration (Jira), Active-Active Datacenter Deployments and Administration (F5), Cloud Services (Azure/AWS), Containers and Container Management (Docker/Kubemetes) is a plus, and/or Software Development (C#).