Description of Work: The Pega Platform Administrator will be responsible for providing all supporting the PEGA platform. This includes system/application updates, maintenance, issue escalation with the Pega platform and supporting/maintaining Red Hat OS platform and cloud technologies (AWS and Azure). This role will interact with systems architects, engineers, development managers, product managers, testers, and other stakeholders. The ideal individual possess a proven track record of supporting the infrastructure and is able to balance technical knowledge with strong interpersonal skills to support the Pega platform. Work Resources will be working on-site at a customer location, including be part of on-call and off hour support. Basic Qualifications:
- Experience implementing, administering and supporting Pega middleware application platforms
- Experience as a lead in implementing and administering on-premise and off-premise enterprise cloud solution architectures like AWS and Azure
- Experience managing, administering, troubleshooting and supporting Red Hat Linux servers
- Experience with creating/validating/maintaining Operations Runbooks and/or Reference Guides.
- Experience in developing administrative and maintenance processes, system checks, and standard operating procedures (SOP)