- Review designs and ensure key internal and external stakeholders have validated them.
- Build a lab environment that will mimic the production environment at a smaller scale in order to prepare for certification. This lab environment will include Cisco IPT components as well as internal and third-party vendor integration components such as NICE NTR Voice Recording, Nuance biometrics, Pindrop, auto attendant, voicemail.
- Document a comprehensive test plan for all parts of the certification and includes the external integration elements and BU specific new features introduced as part of the design.
- Execute the test plan, document issues identified, follow up on required upgrades/changes to address the issues, and ensure all required tests pass successfully to complete the certification. Review and validate the certification information with MS stakeholders through ENS’s GTEC certification process.
- Conduct a handoff of the low-level design to the implementation and operations team by successfully completing the “Permit to Operate” (PTO) process.
- 2 Senior and experienced Cisco Voice Engineers for a 9-month engagement to provide the listed services.
- Specific skillsets required are knowledge and experience with Cisco Voice solutions (CCVP preferred). Specifically, experience with CUCM, Cisco SME, Cisco Unity, UCCX. Experience with compliance voice recording is ideal. Experience with integration to third party solutions is a plus.