job summary:Make your mark in the broadcast and digital media landscape! Our client is transforming how local news and television is produced, distributed, and consumed. They are the digital innovation team for the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, with affiliations to all major networks and more local television stations than anyone else. Our client's software engineers work together to solve complex problems around delivering news and entertainment to audiences across the country. Their digital portfolio combines websites, mobile apps, over-the-top (OTT) apps, and content publishing platform into a seamless user experience. They take pride in their charter to transform the company from a broadcast-centric company into an every-platform enterprise while maintaining our entrepreneurial spirit. location: SEATTLE, Washingtonjob type: Permanentsalary: $180,000 - 200,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: No Degree Required responsibilities:
- Deliver well defined architecture, end-to-end product design across our portfolio that 1) create and curate first party data 2) improve our ad performance KPI's including increase audience engagement, ad impressions and 3) detect ad anomaly in advance.
- Work closely with the engineering and product to evangelize and help team build a next generation Data Management and Ad Tech platform
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across Sinclair organizations on architectural improvements while building on top of org level standards
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Google Ad Manager