- Annual bonus incentive program
- Full healthcare coverage
- 100% remote work
- 401k with company match
- Generous PTO and sick time
- Flexible work schedule
- Resources and training for career development
- Understand Lightning Component Framework.
- Build and maintain Lightning Communities.
- Develop and deploy Lightning Web Components.
- Provide strategic consulting of best practices, training programs, and the use of CRM applications.
- Create and customize Salesforce using workflows, process builders, assignment rules and validation rules and identify areas where code would be needed - all while employing Salesforce and client best practices.
- Adhere to standards relating to system upgrades, releases, and change control processes.
- Respond to issues, change requests, and other administrative needs of Salesforce.com community users.
- Gather Lightning community business requirements and translate them into Salesforce changes and enhancements.
- Develop system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures.
- Train users on system functionality and new features.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Drive CRM Lightning community roadmap and enhancements to ensure they meet the strategic goals of the business.
- Maintain sandbox environments used for testing and training.
- Continuously improve Salesforce.com skills through professional development.
- Completes other duties as assigned.