About the RoleRole: Sr. Technical RecruiterLocation: Raleigh NC, Bay Area, CA, Houston, TXAs Sr. Technical Recruiter, you will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to scale up hiring for our practice areas. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines for our hiring needs.Scope
- 8+ Years of Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work independently.
- Willingness and ability to work with individuals in different time zones
- You have demonstrated success hiring tech candidates at a growing company
- You have experience managing the full recruiting cycle - everything from sourcing, to scheduling, to negotiating and closing candidates - there's no task too big or too small!
- You possess excellent communication skills - from managing candidate's expectations to consistently communicating with hiring managers, to writing catchy outreach emails to prospects
- Seniority Level Mid-Senior level
- Information Technology and Services
- Employment Type Full-time
- Job Functions