- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 Payroll, and Retirement processes is desirable, as is experience with at least two (2) full lifecycle SAP implementations.
- Experience with the BSI application, and the interface between BSI and SAP is required.
- Experience with SAP HR integration, particularly in the Benefits Area is necessary.
- Additionally experience between SAP/Payroll and the SAP/Finance modules is required.
- Furthermore, experience with third-party interfaces using FTP,XML format and related workflow is a must.
- Experience in developing and leading the SAP Payroll year-end support pack changes is a primary role for this position.
- Experience with federal/state reporting requirements and the review of SAP Legal Change Packages (LCP) to determine impacts on system configuration is necessary.
- This position is also responsible for resolving SAP Payroll issues, including issues with interfaces and providing guidance to users according to business requirements.
- The position also develops Payroll Reports using SAP Query. This position is also responsible for providing end user training and assistance for User Acceptance Testing.