ECS is seeking anArmy Service Desk Program Manager (ITSM) to work in our Fort Huachuca, AZ office. Job Description: ECS currently delivers the Army Endpoint Security Solution (AESS) managed service including endpoint management. ECS is expanding our capabilities and integrations with Army IT Service Management. The ITSM PM will assist the AESS PM in collaboration with current ITSM capabilities including asset management to improve the overall cyber situational aware, security posture and ITSM efficiencies. The ITSM PM will also assist in Business Development opportunities related to ITSM. The Program Manager has responsibility for oversight of operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of a multifaceted program/project typically consisting of a set of closely related sub-programs or associated activities. Core Competencies:
- Significant Program Management experience working with Army Enterprise Service Desk.
- The ability to communicate in both oral and written forms, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, as well as clients.
- Familiarity with DoD security requirements as applied to their subject matter expertise.
- Strong working knowledge of large, complex IT environments.
- Oversees fiscal, operational, administrative, and human resources management of the program.
- Serves as principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies on operational matters.
- Provides day-to-day technical/professional guidance and leadership, as appropriate, to AESD.
- Demonstrated excellence in planning, directing, and managing Call Center or sales efforts in a similar sized services organization to AESD
- Demonstrated successful management and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills in efforts similar in size and scope to AESD
- Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Call Center missions
- Demonstrated experience in a DoD IT environment
- Experience managing performance-based contract Task Orders and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management
- Planning, directing, and managing IT projects/operations in an organization similar in size to AESD
- Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Information Management operations, and Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) best practices.
- Must have a Secret Clearance and be TS/SCI eligible
- BA/BS Preferred
- Current Program Management Institute Program Management Professional (PMI PMP) Certification
- TS/SCI Clearance preferred
- Help Desk Institute Support Center Director (HDI SCD) Certification (required within 60 days of hire)
- ITIL v3 or higher Foundations (required within 60 days of hire)
- ITIL Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) Certified (required within 60 days of hire)