Tanu Infotech employs diverse IT professionals with strong technology skills and business knowledge. Our mature methodologies and cost-efficient delivery model enable us to effectively handle software projects of any scale and complexity. At Tanu Infotech we believe in delivering high quality & reliable solutions to complex business problem of clients globally with our innovative & highly professional methodologies. With our continued dedication we look to become a single stop shop for all the IT needs of our customers. Tanu Infotech Software Solutions is one of the leading offshore software development service providers, offering an array of IT related services to its clients across the globe. With sound domain knowledge we aim to deliver value to our customers through our innovative software solutions and services. Job Description: Looking for a Golang Engineering Lead. The BigData team is responsible for real-time trending and personalization services within the Client app. The team is a combination of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers, and Microservice Developers. The ideal candidate is an experienced engineer who is a quick learner and excited about learning new technologies. In this role you will have the opportunity to apply your skills to develop robust, scalable and distributed software. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, systems and products. What you'll be doing:
- Design and create high performance and scalable Golang microservices
- Collaborate with DevOps engineer to integrate unit and integration tests into a CI/CD pipeline for the service
- Create monitoring dashboards and detailed alerting in all environments
- Support these services as required for bug ?xes, new feature additions, and data science model adjustments
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders including the executive, product, data and design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data services needs
- Assist less experienced engineers on microservice-related tasks and guide their development
- Build reusable production data pipelines
- Help to manage the infrastructure and data pipelines needed to bring an ML solution to production
- Assemble large complex data sets that meet both functional and non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS 'big data' technologies.
- Strong communication and teaching skills, to guide and build up less experienced engineers
- 7+ years of Software development experience using Golang and/or Java including strong understanding of software engineering principles
- 4+ years of experience designing and developing low-latency microservices and API/gRPC contracts
- 3+ years of experience deploying and managing containerized applications, preferably using GCP/AWS Kubernetes Services
- Experience with microservice unit, integration, and load testing
- Experience with alerting and monitoring tools (New Relic, CloudWatch, etc.)
- Experience developing streaming capabilities in Kaa or Kinesis
- Ability to work in a Linux environment.
- 1 year of experience working with distributed data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Kaa, Flink etc) for building e?cient, large-scale 'big data' pipelines
- Experience Implement data ingestion pipelines both real time and batch using best practices
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- B.S .in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study.