Description Job Description:Leidos is seeking a Engineering Lead for one of our Application Services contracts. Candidates should be highly skilled and able to provide complex administration tasks. Candidates may work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team. This position may oversee and monitor performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues. Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through to project completion.Primary Responsibilities
- The EAMS Business Enterprise Community of Interest is seeking an Engineering Lead. Selected candidate will lead a diverse team of systems administrators and systems engineers who are responsible for the sustainment of an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Responsibilities include overall programmatic operation and integration; directly supporting the Chief Information Officer (CIO) Application program manager in day-to-day execution.
- This is a high visibility role that is chartered with providing the skills and innovative technologies to design, develop, produce and sustain Enterprise Applications while providing a decisive advantage to our customer's mission.
- The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to manage/complete tasks in a fast-paced results driven environment. Be prepared to do something different and challenging every day - tackle problems and generate solutions!
- Demonstrated experience with Linux - Centos/RedHat, Windows Sever 2012 or higher) server administration
- Experience in near real time and batch data integrations development and support using technologies such as IBM DataStage.
- Understand DataStage clustering architecture and parallel jobs
- Intimate knowledge in combine/sort/aggregate/transform data
- Schedule, compile, and run DataStage jobs efficiently
- Experience administering and using SAP Business Objects
- Experience administering databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience with Oracle Openshift.
- SQL Coding and querying skills
- Experience in providing onsite and 24x7 production support
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting support of development issues
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects & prioritize correctly
- Bachelor's degree with 8-12 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6-10 years of experience
- Security+ Certification or equivalent DoD 8570 certification required
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly is required.
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Agile software methodology
- Experience with AWS Cloud infrastructure and native automation toolsets.
- RedShift and MongoDB
- HTTPS App Server configuration, (Apache Tomcat, WebLogic).
- Networking and communications (TCP/IP, DNS, F-5)
- PKI Certificate based authentication/Single Sign-On