Description Job Description:We are looking for a User Engagement Specialist with experience with in techniques, tactics, and procedures and analytical tools, who will use their technical knowledge, experience, and customer-centric focus to conduct user engagement with analysts on a variety of software and programs. This is a mission-driven opportunity to provide critical expertise to our Community and DoD Partners. The User Engagement Specialist will use their analytical tacit knowledge to help solve some of the most complex problems that face the Intelligence Community. Primary Responsibilities
- Assist analysts that are in a remote or disconnected operational environments.
- Support an exciting and interesting mission in a dynamic team environment.
- Responsible for user engagement and interfacing with clients, briefing, and conducting program reviews of capabilities.
- Use a customer-centric approach to understand questions and issues, then determine the best method and approach to engage with analysts to convey knowledge that can be leveraged to answer mission requirements.
- Liaise with the community and user populations to ensure understanding of team capabilities and other analytic tools.
- Expert level knowledge of analytic production and dissemination processes
- Expert level skills using web based analytic production and dissemination tools
- Expert level analytical tools knowledge
- Experience creating standardized intelligence products
- Experience with analytical deployment
- Experience with dynamically adapting to new analytical tools and emergent technologies
- Ability to communicate information to a senior executive audience in verbal or written formats