- Bachelor's Degree Or Equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of SAP experience specializing in design and configuration of SAP-OTC.
- SAP ERP with a focus on Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates Process, Accounts Receivable, and DSD & Transportation/Logistics Management
- 2+ years of SAP S4 experience preferred.
- End to end OTC design and development including integration with other functional areas
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical customers.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to a proactive review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery, and support
- In depth knowledge of Pricing, ATP and Back order processing, Material determination, Rebates, Inter company, STOs, contracts, third party process and other sub processes; SAP Pricing & Rebates including pricing techniques and procedures, access sequences, routines/formulas, rebate agreements, calculations and settlements, free goods; Accounts Receivable, SAP DSD solution including route preparation, route accounting and settlement for all GTM models – van sales, pre sales and pre order