Make A Difference For Those Who Make The World™It takes great people toachieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of theworld's most beloved brands, includingDEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll DoAs a Field Research Coordinator, you'll be part of our team working remotely, located in the US Southwest. You'll get to:
- Develop and maintain a network of end users within defined regions, focused on construction, automotive, industrial, and MRO trades.
- Execute primary product placement, discovery research, project follow up, andreport insights for new and established products.
- Assist in development of research plans, questionnaire development, projectlogistics, and explore methodology options.
- Compileand analyzeproject data and compose final reports.
- Provide product development teams with findings, insights, andrecommendations.
- Identify new product developments in the industry.
- Be a member of a cross-functional category team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Industrial Design, Marketing, Engineering, Consumer Research, or Construction Management.
- Skilled Trades background and experience (Construction, Carpentry, Machinists, Sheet Metal, Apprentice, Automotive, Electrician, etc).
- 4-7 years of experience in research, consumer insights, industrial design or other product development role.
- Demonstratedexcellence in conducting primary research in-field throughface to faceinterviewson residential and commercial jobsites.
- Strong English language written and oral communication skills.BasicSpanish speaking/understanding.
- Ability to travel up to 90%, including both local travel andovernight stays with durations of up to a week at a time (Company vehicle provided).
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
- Grow:Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn:Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera®and online university.
- Belong:Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back:Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.