Description Job Description:The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an opening for a COMSEC Responsible Officer in direct support the Broadside program at multiple CONUS and OCONUS locations. The selected candidate will perform as a (primary) COMSEC Manager to account for COMSEC materials to support the program and its networks. Must be knowledgeable with national level policy (CNSSI 4005 National Policy for Safeguarding Communications Security (COMSEC) Facilities and Materials, CNSSI 4001 Controlled Cryptographic items, CNSSI 4003 Reporting and Evaluating Communications Security (COMSEC) Incidents, CNSSI Policy No 3 National Policy on Granting Access to U.S. Classified Cryptographic Information) as well as NSA/CSS Policy Manual 3-16. Must have knowledge with the handling and configuration of End Cryptographic Units and fill devices (i.e. AN PYQ-10 (SKLs), KIK 20, RASKL, KG 250/250X, KG 255X, and KG 175D/175G). Candidates must be able to work in a fast moving environment with many moving parts and must be able to juggle several tasks at once. We are hiring at the following locations for COMSEC folks, at various levels:
- Sacramento, CA
- Las Cruces, NM
- Requires BS and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must be familiar with NSA/CSS Policy Manual 3-16, Control of Communications Security (COMSEC) Manual.
- Must have recent experience (within the last five years) with at least 3 of the following:
- Tracking all COMSEC inventory using the Key Management Infrastructure (KMI)
- System Administrator for the KMI Management Client (MGC)
- Providing COMSEC customer support via walk-in, email, telephone, REMEDY, or Automated Messaging Handling System (AMHS)
- Receiving, generating, and distributing electronic keying materials
- Stocking, storing, and issuing keying materials to COMSEC subaccounts and other COMSEC accounts
- Maintaining records and files, reporting security incidents, and providing periodic status reports regarding COMSEC material
- Knowledgeable of the legacy Electronic Key Management System/ Local Management Device/Key Processor (EKMS/LMD/KP)
- Experience with configuration of HAIPE In-line Network Encryptors e.g. KG-175D, KG-250X.
- Must be able to assist in shipping Cryptographic products up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Must have experience providing assistance to users and optimizing system operations.
- Must be committed to adopting and adhering to best practices including compliance with maintenance windows and change control procedures.
- Must possess strong analytic abilities and must be meticulous and careful in their work.
- Must have CompTIA Security +
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
- Experience with Network Security Technologies (e.g. Multiple Domain, PKI, SSP, Vulnerability Assessment).
- Basic network, system administration, and/or Information Assurance proficiency, to include experience with Windows, switches, and firewalls.
- CISSP, or other DoD 8570 IAM/IAT certifications