Description Job Description:The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking an experienced Program Portfolio Lead/Software Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance for a program in Columbia, MD.PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer's Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.Primary Responsibilities:The successful candidate will
- Be the primary interface between customer (task order leads, technical directors, team leads) and the PDSII contractor PMO;
- Be the primary interface between technical staff and PMO;
- Coordinate requirement changes with customers and PMO;
- Have a lead role in selecting appropriate Leidos and subcontractor candidates to fill positions. This requires some technical understanding of software development, big data analytics and customer mission;
- Have regular interaction with the technical performers;
- Be responsible to assess and monitor performance; coach / mentor as needed; address performance concerns; identify issues and resolve when possible;
- Monitor risks associated with TTOs and develop mitigation plans, as appropriate;
- Manage TTO status deliverables and support internal and external program reviews;
- Be a key contributor to semi-annual award fee self-evaluation process; and
- Serve as a front line supervisor for Leidos staff.
- Be a core member of the PDSII PMO;
- Be an important part of a large program;
- Have responsibility and ownership;
- Assist our team in meeting important customer mission needs; and
- Use your technical background to assure we have the right staff to meet our customer's needs.
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work on high visibility tasks.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Domain knowledge in customer missions and technologies.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience (task order contracts preferred).
- Experience managing projects with multiple subcontractors.
- Ability to identify opportunities for program growth.