Job Description My client Brand Commerce Platform at its Core Bridges the gap between brand and digital marketing, influencing ROI throughout the entire customer journey. This equips marketers for any brand to optimize their entire ecommerce enablement ecosystem They are looking for a seasoned and impactful Lead DevOps Engineer to join our rapidly growing global organization within the Global DevOps and SRE team. The DevOps team is responsible for our multi-cloud infrastructure running on AWS, GCP and azure encompassing the following tech stack: Github, Github Actions, Kubernetes/EKS, Serverless, BigQuery/Looker, Data Lake, Data Pipeline, IaC and Cloud Security, . Required Skills & Experience
- 7-8 years of working in cloud based infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- 2-3 years of experience leading and managing DevOps engineers
- 2-3 years of hands on experience with Container Orchestration, performance, and tuning with Docker and Kubernetes in multi-cloud production environment
- Expert in designing and applying security and compliance best practices into all facets of a global cloud infrastructure. Including EC2, VPC's, Container Orchestration, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, and more.
- Expert ability to write scripts in an administrative language (Bash, Python, and Golang)
- Detective-level troubleshooting using observability tools such as Prometheus, Thanos, Grafana, Loki, etc in complex cloud based environments.
- Experience with: IaC (ie. Terraform), Docker, Kubernetes/EKS, Secrets Management, Git (ie: Gitlab, Github, Github Actions), and all things AWS
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year, DOE