Position title: Cloud Dev/DevOps Location: Remote Length of contract: Contract until 02/2022 Type: Contract W2 - NO C2C, at this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position. Years of experience (minimum/maximum): At least 5+ years of hands-on experience building software in Python/Django Developer Skills:
Thank you.Why Kelly ® ?By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly ® At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Expertise in GCP services - GKE, GCE, VPC networks, pubsub, cloud storage, cloud SQL, spanner, cloud function, IAM policy and memory store
- Good to have experience with Kubernetes, Docker container, NoSQL DB /MongoDB/ElasticSearch and Serverless systems
- Strong skills working with any RDBMS preferably MSSQL server or MySQL
- Experience in messaging broker e.g. RabbitMQ
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Designing and developing key modules from inception to completion
- Debugging issues, root cause analysis of problems as needed.
- Good to have prior experience of migrating OnPrem application to public cloud