Our Technology Solutions Group is seeking an Application Director. This technical associate who is responsible for design, strategy, and implementation of large initiatives for existing and new projects. The Application Director is customer-facing and will collaborate internally with other design and technology operations and development teams. Responsibilities include:
- Leading our clients and internal operations and development teams through account reviews and strategy meetings to improve our projects and processes to best meet the needs of our customers.
- Creating presentation materials, project roadmaps, and leading discussions with our customers about changes in our technology and new solutions.
- Working with our technology operations and development team to properly define requirements for complex technology solutions and assist in the implementation, documentation, and turn-over to operations team members.
- Managing the rollout of department wide technology changes and documenting action steps required for internal associates to complete.
- Developing project technical timelines and collaborating with the technical team to meet those timelines.
- Participating in User Acceptance Testing and working with our Quality Analysts and operations teams to ensure new technology and development meets requirements.
- Proactively recommending new solutions or ideas to the customer which will enhance their project and increase project revenue.
- Maintaining on-going client and internal team relationships.
- Growing TSG revenue of assigned accounts.
- BS/BA in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related technical field.
- 5+ years' business and project management experience.
- Effective leadership skills, strong technical knowledge, the ability to multitask, and excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and an understanding of how technology can be used to solve business problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience presenting to customers and running meetings.