- Gather/clarify business requirements for reported incidents or enhancement requests.
- Use standard SAP-supplied tools to troubleshoot/debug and then recommend solutions.
- Respond to and resolve problem tickets and service requests raised by users.
- Prepare detailed design specifications for program, report, or interface development activities.
- Coordinate with Business and other IT resources to deliver and support SAP/PRA and Non-SAP solutions.
- Provide configuration and variant changes if needed.
- Coordinate implementation activities.
- Provide post-production support as required for application continuity and long term maintainability.
- Guide the business in utilizing SAP/PRA functionality to the best extent possible - including review of existing business processes and system integration challenges.
- Maintain up-to-date competency in SAP S4 HANA / IS-OIL specific to PRA, and other relevant integrated SAP modules and sub-modules such as FI/CO and JVA.
- Lead improvement activities & implementation of strategic initiatives
- Perform technical leadership & consulting for complex efforts.