Job Description My client is a global developer and provider document management and data analytics services intended for the leveraged loan market. The company's software tracks the completion of assigned projects on a real-time basis and workflow management, enabling companies to help companies assign works to their employees. They currently looking to add an SDET to their team with 2-3 years of experience with C#, .Net, and API. The position is fully remote and offers great health insurance and a 50% match on 401k. Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years working in QA.
- Primary focus will be on QA test automation.
- Advanced skills with C# and .NET
- Passionate about QA and working with a growing company.
- Experience with API testing.
- Comfortable building Automation tests with Cypress.
- Experience in Backend Automation and some Manuel.
- Previous experience with NUnit.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80k, DOE