Senior Product Manager - VirtualCome Make the World With UsIt takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 53,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll DoAs a Senior Product Manager, you'll be part of our Digital Solutions team which has presence in Atlanta, Towson and Remotely. You will:
- Own the product vision for how our customers connect with Stanley Black and Decker products, driving the product roadmap and making thoughtful product decisions along the way.
- Lead our team building products and features end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Demonstrate product craftsmanship and be a champion for the customer, informed by design thinking, market and user research, customer experience teams, and sales insights.
- Strong technical background and track record of successfully delivering web and mobile applications
- Tolerance for ambiguity, creativity in strategy and execution, and drive to improve on status quo
- Experience with Agile development practices and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and affinity for simple, intuitive, modern user experiences
- University degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree with equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product management experience. Connected products experience is a plus.
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.