Description Job Description:Ranked first in Government IT and systems integration, Leidos brings decades of experience leading large-scale mission-critical network IT programs. We're looking for visionaries and enablers to help us deliver game changing results. Leidos is seeking qualified candidates in a proposal effort to join our Engineering and Technical Support team, who will manage enterprise operations and deliver IT architecture modernization in support of the Department of the Navy. If awarded to Leidos, positions would be available in the Washington, DC Metro area and other locations across the US and abroad. We offer competitive compensation, retirement and paid leave packages, health and wellness programs, career development trainings and certifications, income protection, employee stock purchase plans, and family benefits. We are looking for top talented individuals with expertise and experience in: Database AdministrationPrimary ResponsibilitiesProvide database administration support to include:
- Building, installing, operating, maintaining and managing databases, both current and future, in the ONI systems environment (Oracle and MS SQL databases).
- Support for the migration of existing databases to a cloud enabled MIE.
- Build, install, operate, maintain and manage ONI databases.
- Support the creation of databases to include pre-installation research and resolution for space requirements, environment setting, table space creation, database file placement and sizing for control, the actual installation and post-installation support.
- Operate, maintain and manage databases, provide database administrator services, perform database upgrades and backups, manage database documentation and configuration management, and manage database accounts.
- Develop, document and implement a database backup plan.
- Perform database backups.
- Provide database troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Develop all scripts required to support government approved user service desk requests for queries and data exports classified up to SCI and verify results with customer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Knowledge Management or related IT dicipline; and 3 or more years of relative experience.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- IAT level certification required: Security+.