Job Description - Full-Stack Java Developer Java Developer: ICS is working with a Fortune 500, industry leading financial institution in Newark, DE. As a Java Developer you will become an asset to the company since they expect to convert candidates within 6-8 months. Can you picture yourself working for one of America's ideal employers? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They have been named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies and are included in the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.Necessary Skills:
- Java - Hands on experience in implementing software solutions in Java and J2EE.
- Spring -Implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and Springboot
- Experience with developing APIs and Microservices
- Background working in Cloud enviornment
- Experience working with Kafka or another messaging tool
- Nice to have: Payment industry experience
- Design, coding, testing, troubleshooting,and code maintenance experience