- Fantastic culture
- Internal growth
- Challenging work with great teams
- International travel opportunities
- Conferences and continued training
- Full insurance benefits
- Work from home!
- Architect and code the back-end of innovative, customizable & exportable reports from any of our applications.
- Write quality, well-tested code that serves as the foundation of the back-end.
- Enable other teams to leverage and integrate with the reporting platform.
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to define requirements and complete features.
- Be accountable for all aspects of your work, from research and analysis to testing, deployment, and operating the application in production.
- Experience with modern JS patterns and tooling, e.g., Node.js, ES Modules, async / await.
- Experience with or willingness to learn framework agnostic web technologies, specifically Stencil.js and Web Components.
- Angular (preferred)
- Experience integrating web apps with RESTful APIs or GraphQL.
- Experience with AWS (S3 / SQS / DynamoDB / Lambda etc).
- Experience with building and running applications in production.
- Git or similar