Quality Manager - Dallas TX Come Make the World With UsIt takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll DoAs a Quality Manager, you'll be part of our Global Tools and Storage team located in Dallas TX. You'll get to:
- Lead the implementation of the plant QMS according to ISO 9001. Maintain and manage the QMS.
- Develop the Quality Policy and the Quality Manual of the Plant, consistent with company goals.
- Drive the setting of necessary quality standards and measurement systems with documentation.
- Make sure people are correctly respecting the Procedures and the Instructions included in the QMS.
- Define the KPI with the plant Manager, follow the KPI, watch the efficiency of all processes.
- Ensure the Quality Reporting to the IAR Global Quality Leader.
- Manage the Processes Reviews and the Management reviews.
- Reduce the Cost of Non Quality (Scrap&Rework, Cost of Warranty).
- Implement and make sure Preventive and Corrective Actions are performed, check their efficiency.
- Drive the Continuous Improvement Process in all operations (improvement actions).
- Engineering Degree with 5+ years' experience in QMS in Manufacturing operations.
- Strong ISO 9001 experience focused on the customer.
- Management experience with strong leadership, team-based work philosophy, daily management.
- CQE and Lean 6Sigma certification Desired
- Proven experience with Quality tools: Internal Audit ISO 9001, Production Process Audit, Workstation Audit, Acceptance Test Plan, Quality Control Plan, Reliability, Statistics, FMEA/PFMEA, Weibull analysis, Root Cause Analysis 7QB, 5W, Fishbone/Ishikawa, 6M, QRQC/8D, GR&R, Statistics, Six Sigma, DMAIC, Cp/Cpk, SPC, Supplier Development, PQA Approach, 5S.
- Experience with AS and ASME Aerospace standards for tools or systems.
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.