- Design, build, and support data manipulation processes and solutions in SQL and QlikSense
- Design and create data visualization and guided analytics
- Maintain QlikSense and NPrinting environments in the Cloud
- Help create and actively participate in the BI COE and QlikSense platform governance processes
- Work with end users to troubleshoot their QlikSense apps and provide support to their data processing apps
- Develop and maintain validation rules, workflow rules, process flows and visual workflows
- Work on data integration & preparation routines to support business requirements
- Analyze and document data rules embedded in ETL, stored procedures and queries
- Conduct data profiling, and data discovery activities using SQL and QlikSense
- Create and maintain requirement and design artifacts, following SDLC processes
- Participate in team meetings to address business issues, prototyping, code reviews and architecture discussions
- Take pride of ownership in all projects and products. Improve codebase as needed and contribute to the documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required (Master's in Business Admin. preferred)
- 10+ years' experience in a business intelligence role, with at least 3 year working on Qlik platform
- 3+ years' experience a supervisory capacity, preferably within business intelligence or data analysis
- High level of competency in data manipulation and analysis: accessing raw data in varied formats with different methods and curating data for analysis.
- Hands on experience in QlikSense, NPrinting, dashboarding and data modeling and reporting
- Strong database designing and SQL skills. Experienced in RDMS such as MS SQL Server, AWS RDS etc.
- Hands-on experience in analyzing data, identifying trends/patterns, and building visualizations
- Financial industry and data knowledge
- Knowledge of statistical analysis tools and methods
- Experience with data modeling, dimensional DWH concepts including techniques for handling semi-structured and unstructured data, predictive modeling, and AI