Job ID: 2112048Location: QUANTICO , VA , US Date Posted: 2021-08-11Category: Information TechnologySubcategory: Enterprise ArchitectSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: NoMinimum Clearance Required: TS/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NonePotential for Remote Work: NoDescription The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking a Principal Enterprise Architect to support a transformational infrastructure program within the DoD. The qualified candidate for this position will serve as the lead for the analysis, integration strategy, and integration approach for diverse and complex components supporting a Major DoD Agency. The EA shall provide support in business planning and strategy by focusing on business capabilities and maturity. Additional responsibilities may include
- Matching customer needs, services and core missions with best-in-class technology to define a north-star target state.
- Assist in defining prioritization and sequencing of the transformation by proposing a strategic roadmap that leads to the target state.
- Leading a team to work with Government counterparts to identify roadblocks and opportunities and ensure architectural plans can be implemented both securely and reliably, to improve the tools and environment that service America's trusted workforce.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent.
- Possess a minimum of five years of experience in enterprise architecture disciplines, feature engineering, data access, application development, model LCM, and cloud infrastructure.
- Possess a minimum of five years of experience with security processes, standards and issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications
- Possess a minimum of five years of experience with cloud architecture and principles of modern platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Possesses a minimum of five years of experience with Federal Data privacy, risk management, and compliance requirements
- Possesses an ITIL Foundations Level Certification (or higher).
- Possess a minimum of five years of experience with of at least one Cloud Architectural framework: Well Architected Framework (AWS or Azure), Cloud Adoption Framework (Azure).
- Possess a minimum of five years of experience with custom built and Off-the-Shelf (OTS) application integration, including pipeline automation, data flows and identity integrations.
- Possess a minimum of one EA certification in either The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) (9.2 Certified), Zachman (Level 2 or above), or Federal Enterprise Architecture Certification (FEAC) Associate Certified Enterprise Architect (ACEA)/ Certified Enterprise Architect (CEA).
- Must possess an active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.