Description Job Description:Ranked first in Government IT and systems integration, Leidos brings decades of experience leading large-scale mission-critical network IT programs. We're looking for visionaries and enablers to help us deliver game changing results. Leidos is seeking qualified candidates in a proposal effort to join our Engineering and Technical Support team, who will manage enterprise operations and deliver IT architecture modernization in support of the Department of the Navy. If awarded to Leidos, positions would be available in the Washington, DC Metro area and other locations across the US and abroad. We offer competitive compensation, retirement and paid leave packages, health and wellness programs, career development trainings and certifications, income protection, employee stock purchase plans, and family benefits. We are looking for top talented individuals with expertise and experience in:Certification & AccreditationPrimary ResponsibilitiesProvide support to include the following:
- Ability to lead a team providing accreditation testing support on various DoD domains of operating system baselines, client and server Intelligence Mission Applications, and cloud-based applications.
- Develop cyber-security Body of Evidence (BOE) materials including system security plans (SSP) and associated SCTM and STP as well as POA&Ms.
- Execute security test procedures.
- Execute monitoring functions including running and analyzing security scans using ACAS and HP Fortify.
- Document security information in Xacta in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST guidelines.
- Identify Confidentiality/Integrity/Availability categorization.
- Prepare Accreditation documents in accordance with current DoD and IC security requirements as applicable for the product or system undergoing certification.
- Support accreditation and authorization (A&A) testing at customer sites / data centers from time to time as requested by the government.
- Ability to work in a technical and non-technical team environment.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Master's Degree degree in IT, IA, or IA-related field and a minimum 10 Years of C&A experience with DIACAP, ICD 503, and/or NIST Risk Management Framework.
- Minimum 3 Years Project Management experience.
- Experienced with DoD, DISA, Navy NETWARCOM, DoDIIS, and IC tools, systems, and reporting mechanisms / requirements for C&A.
- Extensive experience and education in Information Assurance specialty areas.
- Thorough knowledge of IC, DoD, and DoN Cybersecurity initiatives, and secure information / networking technologies.
- Experience establishing and managing high performing C&A teams, including adopting industry, DOD, and IC standards and best practices Qualifications: Expert knowledge of tactics, techniques, and procedures for executing Security Assessments of information systems in accordance with NIST SP 800-53 Rev5 Security Controls, NIST SP 800-53A, FedRAMP, and NIST SP 800-37.
- Expert knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment Phase (i.e. Step 4).
- Capable of authoring technical guidance and procedures related to security assessment strategies and processes.
- Required Certifications: CISSP and/or CEH.