Job ID: 219029Location: CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted: 2021-06-15Category: SoftwareSubcategory: SW EngineerSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: NoMinimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NonePotential for Remote Work: NoDescription SAIC is seeking a User Interface (UI) Website Developer to support the growing customer mission space that SAIC has primed for 20 years. This position joins a small team of developers, engineers, and analysts to pioneer new capabilities that will enhance the categorization and analysis of global Commercial Messaging Apps (CMA) in direct support to operations. The UI Developer is highly customer-focused and is skilled, flexible, and passionate about developing innovate technical solutions that will directly impact US national security. The successful candidate is able to develop and propose self-initiated creative solutions, as well as integrate currently developed web applications. Collaboration and team-building skills are critical for success. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for initial development, enhancement, and bug fixing of customer's new web application, including but not limited to use of Angular, JAVA, React, and D3
- Engage CONUS and Field Deployed officers to solicit and prioritize requirements for development
- Coordinate with project team stakeholders to continuously refine, publish, archive, and ensure applications are relevant and up-to-date
- Must have active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 2 years of experience in lieu of degree and 3+ years experience in front end development
- Demonstrated experience in tools including, but not limited to: JAVA, Angular, React, or D3
- Experience with one or more of: NODE.js, Java Script, Python, GraphQL, HTML/CSS.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and demonstrated ability to learn to use and support other tools that may be added or developed as the program evolves.