Position: .Net Lead Location: Chicago, IL (Remote to start) Interview Type: Phone & Skype Visa Type: Any for USA location except OPT/CPT. Duration: Long Term Contract: Long Term Contract Primary duties for the .Net Lead:
- Understand both business and technical requests and requirements and integrate those needs into AIM applications.
- Collaborate with team lead and architects on changes necessary to enterprise framework components.
- Implement required changes and framework components and work with dev teams to facilitate change adoption.
- Evaluate and adopt the latest software technologies and components so they deliver value for our teams, services and applications.
- Work as a subject expert in cross-functional development environments to ensure our platform capabilities are used and supported in our products and services.
- BA/BS degree.
- Development role with full application stack responsibilities.
- Minimum 8 years of post-graduation experience with object oriented software development.
- Solid understanding of software development principles, HTTP, REST, C#, DBMS, WCF, SOA Principles, ASP.NET MVC, Dependency Injection Frameworks, Angular.JS, Node.Js, WEB API, Entity Framework or nHibernate.
- Experience with creating shared components consumed by other software teams.
- Experience adhering development standards and guidelines.
- Experience and desire to provide troubleshooting support.
- Excellent communication skills.