Our client, a major travel financial services company, is looking to hire a HR Project Manager to join their team based in New Jersey. This role is 100% remote but client is looking for candidates located on the East Coast.This opening is a 6-12-month long contract position, with the opportunity for extension or conversionThis HR Project Manager will be report to the Head of Global Talent Operations, to support Global Talent in activities related to recent acquisitions. The ideal person for this position will have project management experience.Responsibilities
- Lead various projects simultaneously to plan and execute the deal strategy for Talent Acquisition and Talent Management.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to define strategy and plan.
- Coordinate execution activities with the Global Talent teams, HR teams, and other business functions (e.g., Legal, Procurement), as well as vendors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or relevant field, is required
- 3+ years of Mergers & Acquisitions implementation experience in HR and/or Talent area
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to multi-task, manage time with competing priorities and aggressive timelines to achieve goals and close issues.
- Ability to critically analyze an issue using data and process-based evidence
- Competitive Pay: Up to $46/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12-month contract
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit