Our Team Technology Services Group (TSG) is the technology enabler for our firm. Our services provide a strong, resilient, and stable platform to host business processes while enabling innovation. We are a global team that provides all infrastructure, end user computing and production support services. Our goal is to provide reliable, resilient, next-generation enterprise technology infrastructure and support that enables BNY Mellon employees to deliver client commitments and business solutions around the world. The Role As a Network Technologist, you could be responsible for engineering, administering and supporting new/existing network technology. Key Responsibilities:
- Deployment of new technologies and network services into the production environment.
- Manage the evolution of the infrastructure build.
- Partner with network architecture and engineering, facility acquisition, and Network Operational Support System leadership teams to execute on enabling complex networking services
- Manage the deployment of new technologies and network services into the production environment.
- Assist with support and implementation strategies for existing host firewall infrastructure and clients. Maintain and monitor performance of host-based firewall infrastructure severs and remote agents
- Responsible for automation in resolving daily incident management tickets through the corporate ticketing system
- Assist with support and administration of existing network security tools