Description Job Description:Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our CIO Services team.Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide program support to define requirements for projects as well as assist/complete other duties along the product life cycle.
- Pull together teams to define the different stages of each project and work with the Program Manager to complete the PLC process.
- Gather project information and documentation; deliver project charters and high level requirements for the project intake process
- Communicate business requirements to IT team members
- Provide training, review and approve business requirements for junior business analysts
- Review and approve functional, regression, and user acceptance test plans
- Act as the liaison between business partners and IT team for multiple projects: data feeds, reporting tools, agency management tool, quote management tool.
- Access sales and marketing team needs to increase the efficiency of processes, and suggest improvements Manage Trusted Advisor Program in accordance with available budget and business priorities.
- Present projects to be done to the leadership for the approval Communicate project priorities to the team
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 8 years of relevant experience in IT business analysis
- Ability to create project plans and develop implementation task lists