Direct Hire Social Media Manager opportunity located in Irvine CA for a large Consumer Products company. The Social Media Manager will work alongside Global Brand Team crafting and sharing stories across all social media channels and engaging and creating with passionate communities.Responsibilities
- Our Social Media Manager will lead all social campaigns, strategize with internal and external partners, and drive best-in-class user experience and engagement.
- Manage a systematic, process-driven approach to all platforms and Brand, athlete and ambassador social media channels.
- Create, implement, and manage campaigns to drive new customer acquisition, increase brand awareness and consideration, and enhance reputation.
- Be savvy and skilled in reporting on all KPIs, marketing performance, user behavior, channels, marketing tests and uncovering insights which provide a better understanding our customer in order to improve lead gen, conversion and financial results.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Deliver analysis of social media campaign performance.
- 4+ years’ experience with teams accountable for Social Media marketing at global brands
- Impeccable creative briefing skills
- A robust knowledge and appreciation for endemic and cultural trends
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- A passion for collaboration and effective communications
- Proven track record of organically growing social channel connections
- Design and manage models to handle large datasets of existing structured and unstructured data
- Perform analysis and create analytic tools for internal and external clients