- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement planning options (Simple IRA)
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO/paid holidays
- Annual bonuses
- Compensation for continued education and professional development (Certs)
- Act as technical liaison for client projects.
- Work with other Systems Engineers to develop project requirements in collaboration with project management and clients.
- Create and maintain documentation for support solutions and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated trouble tickets related to technical difficulties with hardware, software, and the network.
- Identify root cause of escalated issue and formulate plan of action to resolve client issue(s).
- Identify risks that may impact quality, schedule, or costs.
- Implement projects scaling from a small business to enterprise wide solution.
- Participate in weekly on call rotation for after-hours support.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to service desk team and clients, including documentation of technical details of each project.
- Ensuring they are complying with, and adhering to all Information Security Policies as well as privacy policies.
- They must also ensure they are protecting and keeping secure all client information considered or believed to be private or sensitive.
- Ensuring all security and operational controls are followed and enforced to ensure client data remains secure, available, and private, where applicable.
- 5+ years in systems administration and implementation.
- Demonstrated applied knowledge of:
- Certifications in or from multiple technologies/vendors, such as MCSA, MCSE, VCP, CCNA, etc. are required.
- Bachelor's or Associate Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience is required.
- After normal business hour availability (weekends, evenings, holidays, etc.) is required, both for on-call and for scheduled outages during client projects.
- Functioning personal vehicle for transportation and a valid PA driver's license required.