INTERESTED TO EXPLORE A CAREER AT SEA?
This could be your lucky day! We invite you to read more about exciting shipboard opportunities on board M/S Pride of America, sailing year-round in Hawaii!
JOIN OUR VIRTUAL JOB FAIR!
We’re looking for new crew and we’ll be holding a Virtual Job Fair on Monday, October 11th at 2:00pm (Miami, Florida / Eastern Standard Time).
WE’RE HIRING FOR A VARIETY OF POSITIONS!
Norwegian Cruise Line is currently looking for energetic, hospitality-minded professionals for opportunities on board M/S Pride of America.
We’re searching for candidates with both recent and relevant experience in one of the following job categories:
· Assistant Cook
· Assistant Waiter
· Bar Waiter
· Entertainment Technician – Audio/Stagehand
· Laundry Personnel
· Restaurant Steward - Busser/Server
· Photographer (1 year experience required)
· Seasonal Youth Counselor (2 + years of experience required working with children)
· Sous Chef
· Stateroom Steward - Hotel Room Housekeeping
· Utility - Janitorial in Galley & Hotel
APPLY IN ADVANCE:
Use this link to APPLY and let us know you're planning to join ?https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=30556&company=NCLPROD&st=B161A99057B140776FF621F82F845F519F61A207
LOGGING ON TO THE VIRTUAL EVENT:
· Please check the time difference if you don’t live in the EST zone.
· Plan to use earphone/ headset along with a webcam or smart device.
· Please sign-in 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the presentation and type your full name.
· Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://nclh.zoom.us/j/96653340511
· If using a tablet or smartphone, you will need to download the "ZOOM Cloud Meetings" Application
TIME ZONE INFO:
If you’re in a different time zone, make sure to know what the time difference will be.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Our Recruiters will tell you all about life and work on board a cruise ship and then they'll begin conducting 1:1 virtual interviews.
It is a requirement to watch the entire presentation to be considered for an interview. Allow for 1-2 hours as on screen interviews will immediately follow the 45 minute presentation.
ABOUT PRIDE OF AMERICA
Inaugurated in 2005, Pride of America is the first US-flagged cruise ship in nearly fifty years.
Pride of America was designed to pay homage to the spirit of the United States, with patriotic artwork on the hull and American-themed public spaces.
She is currently the only American registered major cruise ship serving the Hawaiian market from Honolulu, sailing to Kahului (Maui), Lahaina (Maui), and Nawiliwili (Kauai).
Because she is flagged in the United States, Pride of America is required to carry a US crew. There are 935 crew employed on Pride of America.
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
· You must have a GED or High School Diploma
· You must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and qualify for a U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC) as well as a Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
· In order to qualify for an MMC you must:
· Be at least 18 years of age
· Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
· Pass Physical Exam/Drug Screen
· Have a Reasonably Clear Background
If this sounds like a cool opportunity to you, please apply using the link above and we’ll reach out with the next steps!
We look forward to meeting you!
Pride of America Recruiting Team