Our continued growth and success has allowed us to provide exciting career opportunities for passionate, customer focused, and highly motivated individuals. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys delivering excellent customer service, working independently, and supporting the field team.
This position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, possible overnights and some weekends. There is no set schedule with this position. Days and hours vary based on business needs.A typical work week is around 20+hours. Company van provided.
- Load, transport and unload medical equipment and supplies to regional medical facilities
- Run meets to exchange equipment with other employees at designated locations; including the surrounding states
- Drives company van safely and professionally
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior delivery experience preferred
- Available on a day's notice
- Ability to work a flexible schedule due to last minute schedules and travel time
- Overnight and weekend travel may berequired
- Good driving record and valid driver's license
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be able to push/pull/manipulate over 50 pounds of medical equipment
- Skills Required:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to read maps or GPS
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, emails and text messages, smart phone applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, citizenship, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a member of the United States armed forces, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.