Epsilon is seeking an Associate Account Manager (AAM) as part of the New Grad Program. As an AAM you would help support the relationships and coordination between Account Executives and Client Services, Billing, and other sales support groups through daily contact. As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes a 8-week training curriculum, a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Develops and traffics projects internally to meet schedule deadlines
- Updates project status daily and communicates with team
- Coordinates internal efforts supporting data’s role in client direct marketing campaigns
- Composes conference support materials
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Prepares well-organized, clear and concise reporting for Account Executive projects
- Tracks program results and generates consolidated reporting
- Performs research to reconcile billing, invoicing and shipping financial reporting Works both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including management, clients, peers and other departments
- Serve as back-up to the Account Executive during travel
- BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications preferred
- 0-1 years of work experience preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- An aptitude to learn Relationship Marketing industry (trends, competitors, etc.)
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
Additional InformationGreat People, Deserve Great BenefitsWe know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.