Are you passionate about security and solving customer problems? Do you want to leverage your technical and people skills to solve real world problems at the best security company in the world? If so, then read on.
We are looking for an experienced technical Software Engineer to join our Mandiant Solutions product team and have a direct impact on our products and customers’ security. In this role, you will work with fellow engineers in building software that helps our security analysts and customers find evil and solve crime. You will leverage your engineering expertise to deliver highly scalable solutions on the front line of cybersecurity that keep millions of users safe every day. You’ll apply those same skills to help shape the requirements, architecture, and overall design of the platform. Our highly collaborative teams rapidly release software in an environment where innovation is applauded, continuous integration is a focus, and you contribute to the vision and direction of our success.
We are growing a team which is focused on building scalable solutions for malware analysis. The team currently has developers with a range of skills from writing services for binary analysis of malware to designing database schemas to API design, all in a scalable high volume cloud environment with performance and observability engineered in from the start.What you will do:
- Design and implement elegant and scalable services and APIs
- Develop integrations with 3rd party products and solutions
- Engineer services that are leveraged across the entire Mandiant platform
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user feedback
- Engage in architecture sessions, challenge existing solutions, and inspire ideas for future enhancements
- Collaborate with product management, DevOps, and fellow engineers in delivering solutions
- Promote strict continuous code testing and validation to ensure high-quality coding standards
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends, coding standards, libraries, and frameworks to constantly grow your skillset
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of Experience with both Go and Python
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in container solutions such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS EKS, SNS, SQS, RDS, EC2, etc)
- Minimum of 3+ years of Experience with PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch
- Track record of building and delivering highly scalable software systems
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Experience with security software internals (malicious code analysis, SIEM events & alerts, etc)
- Prior experience with security industry standards like STIX/TAXI/MISP, MITRE ATT&CK, etc.
- Experience with security testing best practices and tools
- Experience with React and Node.js
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Able to effectively work remotely
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $140,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from Mandiant’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, Mandiant also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. Mandiant also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)