As a Geotechnical Engineer, you will perform geotechnical engineering design, project proposal and management duties with integrity and a drive to succeed. You will also process design calculations, develop project scopes and schedules, and travel to job sites for observation. You will be required to ensure high client service by providing constructible designs, meeting deadlines and creating clear communications with our clients. This role has a flexible work environment with optionsto work from home and a sign-on bonus potential based on experience.
QualificationsYou are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Bachelor's Degree in civil/geotechnical engineering
- Must be a registered professional engineer or able to obtain licensure within 6 months
- 5+ years of related Geotechnical analysis and design experience
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.