job summary:Job DescriptionRandstad Technologies is currently looking for a DBA focused on DB2. In this role, you'll be involved in setting technical direction and building next generation architectures and designs for our services related to Databases of all kinds. The team solves challenging problems and requires an innovative and well-versed engineer that is also an experienced and skilled leader. location: DENVER, Coloradojob type: Permanentsalary: $90,000 - 130,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:Responsibilities
- Develop, coordinate, and integrate IT Infrastructure engineering project plans.
- Provide tier 2-4 level support to IT Infrastructure Engineering staff members and company associates.
- Travel and provide off hours support in order to maintain critical business operations.
- Configure and maintain the database systems platforms and services supporting the corporate and regional offices. Document all configurations and procedures for setup.
- Develop and Maintain a Database Systems Technical and Security Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Monitor the performance of database systems and advise management when additional processing or technology enhancements are required.
- Supervise and Perform maintenance on database systems in accordance with documentation and plans.
- Coordinate activities with the Network Operations Center and Regional offices to ensure a minimum of database system downtime.
- Manage and maintain Security and patch levels on all database systems.
- Manage the security posture of the security capability of the database systems and report to management issues that need to be corrected.
- Projects as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Database Admin
- Database Administration
- MSSQL DBA