04 NovMicrosoft Identity Manager(Identity and access management)Philadelphia, PA Remote till Covid. Contract/FULLTIME Job Description/Responsibilities :
- This role is responsible for the creation, modification and deletion of user accounts across multiple technology platforms, ensuring compliance with agreed upon SLAs (Service Level Agreements) with clients and customers.
- working within a team environment to achieve group goals, and process and improve existing services and outcomes.
- Experience with Active Directory On Prem and Azure as well as Microsoft Exchange.
- Proficiency in SQL Server queries and scripting along with Powershell scripting a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools required.
- An Identity Management Analyst II should be able to work independently and within a team setting and have the necessary skills to mentor and assist less experienced Associates in existing processes.
- They should also possess the knowledge and skillset to produce, test and validate automation techniques and specialties to consistently improve technology and business processes to ensure the identity management team is functioning at expected capacity.