04 NovWhat You'll Do:
- Design, configure and support our global network infrastructure, collaborating across multiple teams to optimize for proprietary low latency trading applications.
- Developing an agreed plan of internal audit programme with the Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager for the DirectorateManage and execute the internal audit plan in a multi ISO audit environment to ensure processes are defined, to identify and track improvements to conclusion.Driving continuous improvement of processes across the Directorate and the wider Technology functions and interfaces
- Support and troubleshoot a hybrid wireless and wired high performance network environment
- Take an automated, data driven approach to diagnosing and solving complex network infrastructure issues such as micro-bursting, jitter and queuing.
- Leverage automation skills and take a “dev ops” approach to improve efficiency of network management, deployment and maintenance of propriety trading applications.
- Own and project manage global network initiatives from requirements gathering, design review, implementation, deployment and documentation
- Other duties as assigned or needed.