Urgent need for a Desktop/Hardware Support Technician in Cincinnati! Please send a Word resume to Ellie at for more info. Summary:
- Will be assisting with computer equipment set up to help with transitioning all employees back onsite.
- Will help troubleshoot any issues as well as helping bring equipment in on carts and connecting all equipment.
- Hours will be 8:00-4:30
EEO EmployerApex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .
- Basic technical experience with hardware such as desktops, laptops, printers, networking etc.
- Hard working
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- At least 1 year of hands on IT experience
- A+ is a nice to have
- Able to lift and carry equipment