Role: Data Analyst with Insurance Experience Large direct client is looking to adda Data Analyst with Insurance Experience for a 6+ month contract role. This role will require 3 days per week onsite in either White Plains, NY, Morristown, NJ or King of Prussia, PA. Required skills:
- 10 or more years of Data Warehousing, data modeling, data analysis and data architecture experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in the insurance industry. Specific experience with Policy and Claims is ideal.
- Knowledge and experience with ETL and BI tools, frameworks and concepts is required.
- Must have prior experience working with business users or technical teams for data discovery.
- RDBMS knowledge and experience is required. SQL Server or DB2 is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Must be able to work onsite Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week.