Our Direct client is looking for an Sr. Business Systems Analyst for a Full Time Direct Hire position in Location: Cypress, CA 90630 Travel up to 25% as needed, once COVID is lifted.
- Location: Cypress CA (temporally remote due to covid19)
- Candidate not local to Cypress CA must be willing to relocate at their own cost
- Salary: + Plus up-to 10% annual bonus potential
- No Relocation provided - Open to non-locals but must relocate once COVID is lifted.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services. Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India. Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in: • IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design) Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- 7+ years' of Business Systems Analysis experience
- ERP experience
- Fleet Safety Solutions experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Ability to articulate complex safety-related business needs in the context of IS systems design, architecture and development required
- Possesses advanced knowledge of HTML and XML
- Possess advanced knowledge of SQL and databases
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.#MRE
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.